Play Time offers kids ages 1.5-5yrs the opportunity to explore the circus studio! Although it isn't a full class, one or more instructors will be there monitoring the session and will be happy to answer questions and give advice.
Current C3 students ages 5 and under can attend Play Time for $5 per child. This is a great way to practice what students have learned in class. Additionally, current C3 students 5 and under can make up a missed class by attending Play Time for free during the same session. Each child must be accompanied by an adult in the studio at all times. No pre-registration is required. Payment must be in cash; please bring exact change if possible!
Play Time is $10 cash only on arrival for children who are not current C3 students.
Current Play Times:
Play Time Policies
- All Play Time participants must be supervised by a caregiver in-studio at all times.
- Be respectful of other students and caregivers in the space. Students may need to share space and equipment.
- Do not teach skills to other students. If you need help please ask the supervising instructor.
- Ask fellow students or caregiver before offering feedback, and respect a student or caregiver’s desire to decline feedback.
- Always use proper matting, rigging, and safety equipment.
- No headphones while in the studio.