Students who are currently enrolled in classes, or otherwise approved by a C3 staff, may attend our open studios to practice on the ground or in the air. Open studio is $12 cash only on arrival. No pre-registration necessary.
Youth Open Studio Time:
Special Youth Open Studio:
October 14th 12:00-1:15 pm
Adult Open Studio Times:
Tuesday 11:30am -1:30pm
Open Studio Policies
- Be respectful of other students and the space. Students may need to share space and equipment.
- Do not teach skills to other students. If you need help please ask the supervising instructor.
- Ask fellow students before offering feedback, and respect a student’s desire to decline feedback.
- Only use equipment that you have been properly trained on, and always use proper matting, rigging, and safety equipment
- No headphones while on the equipment. Students may use headphones if they are working on a stationary discipline, such as juggling or flexibility