Students who are currently enrolled in classes, or otherwise approved by a C3 staff, may attend our open studios to practice on the ground or in the air. You are welcome to make up missed classes by attending an open studio session for free during the same session. Although it isn't a full class, one or more instructors will be there monitoring the session and will be happy to give you advice or a spot on skills you are practicing.
*Please Note that Open Studio follows BPS cancelations and does not meet when school is canceled due to weather. Additionally, Open Studio does not meet during BPS School Recess Weeks.
Youth students, who are currently enrolled in classes, are welcome to attend Youth Open Studio on Sundays from 12pm-1:15pm. Youth students younger than high school age must be supervised by a caregiver in-studio at all times.
Open studio is $10 cash only on arrival. No pre-registration necessary.
Youth Open Studio Time:
Adult Open Studio Times:
Tuesday 11:30am -1:30pm
Adult Open Studio Policies
- Be respectful of other students and the space. Students may need to share space and equipment.
- Do not teach skills to other students. If you need help please ask the supervising instructor.
- Ask fellow students before offering feedback, and respect a student’s desire to decline feedback.
- Only use equipment that you have been properly trained on, and always use proper matting, rigging, and safety equipment
- No headphones while on the equipment. Students may use headphones if they are working on a stationary discipline, such as juggling or flexibility
Youth Open Studio Policies
- Youth Open Studio is open to all students ages 5-16 who are currently enrolled in circus classes at C3. Members of the public who are not currently enrolled may not attend.
- Youth Open Studio is for youth students only. Adults are not permitted on the equipment during this time. Grown-ups, help us set a good example for the kids by following the rules!
- Youth students younger than high school age must be supervised by an adult caregiver in-studio at all times.
- Only use equipment that you have been properly trained to use, and always use proper matting, rigging, and safety equipment
- Do not teach skills to other students, regardless of your perceived risk or difficulty of the skill.
- Questions? Ask the supervising instructor! Reminder that C3 staff have the final say on all matters pertaining to safety.