Students who are currently enrolled in classes, or otherwise approved by a C3 staff, may attend our open studios to practice on the ground or in the air. Open studios are a $12 drop-in rate. Keep posted for our full list of open studio times!
Open studio policies
- Be respectful of other students and the space. Students may need to share space and equipment.
- Do not teach skills to other students. If you need help please ask the supervising instructor.
- Ask fellow students before offering feedback, and respect a student’s desire to decline feedback.
- Only use equipment that you have been properly trained on, and always use proper matting, rigging, and safety equipment
- No headphones while on the equipment. Students may use headphones if they are working on a stationary discipline, such as juggling or flexibility